“TB Casual” for Beretta 92F
Kiro’s thumb break line of holsters is made to provide a secure carry in the “locked Position” while allowing an immediate snap release for quick draw when needed. Our YKK® clips assure you can count on your holster to protect your gun from being snatched and at the same time allows a quick reaction and presentation of the pistol when needed.
Established and designed in Israel, manufactured in Turkey, KIRO Holsters brings the best of both worlds into its line of products – The Israeli tactical experience and the Turkish high quality leather craftsmanship.
This combination provides you with high quality products at affordable prices.
KIRO advantages and source of pride:
- Hand-made in Turkey, where leather artisan-ship has been the traditional handicraft for centuries.
- Uncompromising quality control process.
- Premium Steer-hide with suede-lined interior.
- Minimum leather material thickness of 3mm.
- Double Stitching, Two Layers of Premium Italian Varnish & Special Silicone Edges.
- Works with belts up to 1.75″ (45mm).
KIRO provides lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Please check our warranty page for more information.